A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Babat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Babat, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Babat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Babat graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Babat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Babat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett Babat practice?
- Dr. Brett Babat has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brett Babat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.