Learn more about Dr. Brett Babat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Babat, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brett Babat, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Babat graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Babat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Babat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brett Babat practice?
- Dr. Brett Babat has 9 office locations.
Dr. Brett Babat practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.