Lawrence C Bandy MD Patient Reviews

3.3

December 9th, 2015
Seriously mad
receptionist loudly announced my insur. Info to waiting room. Dr was arrogant and seemed more concerned with my employment status and "only" 2 year degree. I have a tumor the size of a basketball. I got upset and left and now he's declined my case. I will be reporting him. Go somewhere else if you can

July 1st, 2015
If you have the choice, choose another gynologist oncologist.
Keeps patients waiting 45-60 in waiting room before entering the exam room. He doesn't communicate what he is doing or why he is doing it.

March 4th, 2015
Office was not open in time. With patient standing waiting for employees to get to work .

October 26th, 2011
My experience with Dr. Bandy was wonderful. I believe he is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, very skilled and experienced, and very caring. He also has a great bedside manner. I had a full hysterectomy, and he took such good care of me. I am thankful that God led me to him, and I would definitely recommend him.

May 18th, 2011
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have nothing but negative things to say about this Dr. He should not even be allowed to treat a gold fish much less women with Cancer. I had to chase him down through the Dr.'s exchange to get my test results and he said well I hate to tell you over the phone but since you have gone through the trouble to get in touch with me: yes your results showed you do have cancer. I then asked for a consulation to speak one on one with him and he asked what for? I ended the phone call crying my eyes out and at my next appointment when I asked what I could expect he told me he didn't have a crystal ball and wasn't sure what would happen. He suggested a full Hysterectomy at the age of 26. I sought a second opinion and thank God I did, I'm cancer free and have a beautiful daughter because of it! Oh and I was self-pay and was overcharged and had to fight with his wife to get a refund. Funny thing I saw her spending thousands of dollars at a local furniture boutique and soon after was refunded my mere $800.00. I was overcharged.