A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Barnett is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Barnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Barnett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Barnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Barnett practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Barnett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Barnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.