A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Barnett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Barnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Barnett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Barnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Barnett practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Barnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Barnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.