A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bassett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Joint Diseases
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Bassett practice?
Dr. Lawrence Bassett practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Surgical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Radiologists, and Santa Monica Surgeons.