Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bassett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bassett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Joint Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wayne Bassett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bassett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bassett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.