A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassett
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bassett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bassett, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Joint Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassett graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Bassett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Wayne Bassett MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Bassett practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bassett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bassett practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.