A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bean, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Bean practice?
Dr. Lawrence Bean practices Emergency Medicine near Forney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Jacksonville, TX.
See Forney Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Bean, Dr. Laurence Bean, Dr. Loren Bean, Dr. Lorenzo Bean