Dr. Lawrence Bergman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Bergman?

VIP Pediatrician

Posted on May 4th, 2016

I was going to another pediatric office for several years. My son had a febrile seizure and was hospitalized and my pediatrician would not come to the hospital. My friend told me about Dr. Bergman and I called him. He spoke with the doctors in the hospital and even came by to visit and answer my questions even though my son had not yet transferred to his office. He really put my mind at ease and he has continued to be my son's pediatrician for the past 15 years. He is always there when we need him and never makes me feel like it is a bother. He must really love his job. I wish he treated people my age.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr. Bergmann is a wonderful physician. He has seen our son, Kyle, for almost 17 years and is extremely dedicated. He truly cares about each and every patient.

Great Solo Practice

Posted on March 5th, 2015

My family moved to town last year and my kids had a number of medical problems. Dr. Bergman was always there and his staff accommodated my husband's and my own work schedule as best as he could. He has coordinated my kids care with a number of subspecialists and seems to always be courteous and available no matter how busy the office appears to be. He truly cares about my kids and I do not feel like a number as I did in the first office we tried.

Please DO NOT go to this Doctor/Office

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I was a new mom looking for a good pediatrician. I keep telling myself I can't believe I stayed this long with this doctor. The reviews that I just read from other parents I couldn't of said it better myself. The receptionist is ALWAYS rude and not friendly by any means. This is a place were children are their number #1 priority. They're not even friendly to the children, nor do they speak to them. The office only takes cash or checks. We have been overcharged not once, but twice. I was always afraid to even talk to Dr. Bergman about anything because I felt that he would just scold me or give me a look like I was a horrible mom. I'm new at this, I don't know all the right answers. Kids don't come with manuals. Finally, I had to part ways, and Its the best decision that I made.

Get to know him

Posted on April 24th, 2014

I was reading the reviews for Dr Bergman and felt I needed to chime in. I first met Dr. Bergman 20 years ago when my oldest son was five. He was there for the birth of my 18 year old as well as seen my 15 year old within hours of birth. Through the years he has always been there for my kids no matter what. He has gone to the hospital when my sons were hospitalized and has always been there for my kids. I like that he is the only doctor there who knows my kids personally, and not part of a huge operation where you are just a number. Any emergency he has handled personally. I the beginning he was a little abrupt, but his personality grows on you. Get to know him. He cares about your children, and isn't that what is important in a pediatrician?

The Best Pediatrician Ever

Posted on January 26th, 2014

This is my 4th pediatrician since I moved to Florida from Chicago. I have 2 children with complicated medical problems. Dr. Bergman is the first pediatrician that I encountered here who does not rush me. He deals with all my issues at each visit and always answers my questions. He always makes my children comfortable. Ann, his nurse, is always good about bringing my children in the same day whenever they are ill. I am staying put. I only hope that Dr. B continues to take my insurance.

Receptionist?

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Dr. B. is extremely knowledgeable and excellent with an acute care illness situation. There is no fuss, no muss with him- he gets right to business and takes care of/a hold of the issue with a high degree of integrity. However, his recpetionist on the other hand is patronzing and rude on the phone and she is the same way in person at office. She gives you the perception on the phone that she wants to get you the heck off the phone and that you are bothering her. She is not very amenable to accomodating your schedule. She needs to keep in mind that there are new parents on the line that don't know what to do so please understand us. I think Dr. B needs to be aware of what is going on up front at the desk and on the phone lines...

We love our doctor!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

We have been patients of Dr. Bergman for 6 wonderful years. My children adore him and his staff. They look forward to their appointments. Dr. Bergman always gives me sound advise. Earlier this month he was on vacation and still saw through his electronic health record that Dr. Fernandez (covering physician) sent us to the ER. He still called us on three separate occasions while he was out of state on a family vacation. I wish I could find a doctor like that for my husband and I. His staff always finds a way to get us in and we never wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. It is the first office that I don't feel like a number.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2013

This doctor's office is a complete joke. My son was terrified each time he went there and the doctor would yell at him, which only made things worse. To top it off they find every which way to squeeze money out of you. If you need forms for daycare, you pay. If you need a copy of records, you pay. They staff is rude. Dr. Bergman should be ashamed of himself. Why he decided to work with children is beyond me. To top it off, he had open sores on his arm the last time I went and that's when I said I had enough. Take your kids somewhere else. This guy should be out of business.

Do not go to this doctor!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

DO NOT GO!!!!!!!

Posted on November 1st, 2012

DO NOT GO!!!!! Read more reviews on yelp and ratemd.com..The absolute worest experiance ever!! The staff is rude arrogant and speak down to you. Dr has no bedside manner what so EVER!!!! Walked out halfway through exam of my daughter.Over billed above and beyond normal insurance rates send you to collections for bills never received. After we switched to another Doctor billed $130. For records never receivedBergman staff you are a bunch of HAGGS!!!

NEVER EVER GO HERE

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Parents PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Read these negative reviews they are for real. This office is AWFUL. Do yourself and your kids a favor and find a new doctor to go to. Make sure to read all the reviews because my honest opinion is that the positive reviews this dr. has were probably submitted by friends or family or the office staff themselves.