A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Bettinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bettinger
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Bettinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bettinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bettinger graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bettinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bettinger MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Bettinger practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bettinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bettinger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Prescott Internists and Prescott Gastroenterologists.