A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Bigongiari is Excellent. Dr. Bigongiari has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bigongiari, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigongiari graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bigongiari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Drew Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bigongiari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bigongiari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Bigongiari practice?
Dr. Lawrence Bigongiari practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hope, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, AR and Nashville, AR.
See Hope Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Bigongiari, Dr. Laurence Bigongiari, Dr. Loren Bigongiari, Dr. Lorenzo Bigongiari