A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrencex Bines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrencex Bines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bines graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrencex J Bines MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrencex J. Bines practice?
- Dr. Lawrencex Bines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrencex Bines practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lompoc, CA.
See Santa Barbara Obstetricians & Gynecologists.