Overall Review

August 23rd, 2016
Super fast painless skin tag removals. super friendly and knowledgeable.

August 11th, 2016
My treatment of my skin conditions, migraines, and rosacea has been exceptional over the years.I have had effective treatment, management with my medical insurances related to the treatments, and exceptional overall care.

January 6th, 2016
Umbilical Hernia
AMAZING SURGEON - WONDERFUL STAFF . Thanks a Milllion!❤️

June 15th, 2015
Hernia surgery
Great surgeon fixing the inside. Messed up the outside. Feeling upset.

February 21st, 2015
Wondeful Doctor!
Dr. Biskin is a gifted surgical genius! God used him to heal my body!

February 9th, 2015
Great experience at A bad time in my life. I Highly recomend

December 27th, 2014
Dr Biskin is a doctor that cares about you, not about the follow-up visits.

March 6th, 2014
Run!!!
Dr biskin not only showed up an hour late for my procedure, but every staff member at the hospital had negative comments about him. I felt pressured into a procedure by him and never felt safe under his care. He has horrible bedside manners and had absolutely zero compassion for me as a patient.

December 15th, 2013
a super doctor and staff
Dr. Biskin is definitely a surgeon to seek advice and treatment from, especially if you are in dire straits. He and his staff made me feel most welcome and appreciated. He was exceptionally prepared for my second appointment with him. He is clearly quite intelligent and caring, not to mention generous with his time, attention, and resources. He is a gem of a doctor and has a pleasant staff, which can make a difference when you are anticipating surgery.

December 10th, 2013
HERNIA REPAIR BY DR.BISKIN
As a family practice physician i have been working in pittsburgh for fifteen years. I had bilateral inguinal hernias for many years but was skeptical to have them repaired because of complications by other surgeons. When i heard of Dr. Biskins talents and expertise in minimally invasive laparoscopic hernia repairs i did extensive research on him and the technique. I then went to his office for a consultation and not only was extremely pleased by the courteous office staff but found Dr. Biskin to be highly intelligent, extremely accommodating and confident. The operation was performed at the Gamma Surgery Center and the operative and post operative experience was excellent. I did not require any pain medicine after the operation and couldn't be more pleased. I now refer all my patients for hernia repairs to Dr. Biskin and encourage all my colleagues to do the same.

August 5th, 2013
Dr. Bisken and his staff are wonderful. He is a caring individual and an excellent doctor. I completely trust him. Thank you for being you!

September 3rd, 2012
Multiple Visits perfect every time
Dr Biskin had his hands full with me from the first time he saw me. I had already been referred to one of his colleagues who had told me all my problems were because I was fat and for any "pain" I was having to wear one of those metal braclets and come back when I had lost about 100 pounds. I had many previous abdominal surgeries and after being extremely sick for a number of weeks he was the only one who would see me. All any of the other drs would tell me was I was fat or that I had a couple of hernias. Dr. Biskin instantly set my mind at ease and said it didn't matter how many hernias I had that he was going to take his time and take care of me. Take care of me he did! After a dozen hernia repairs at once in 2010 he has worked on me twice more even on emergency basis for more hernia repairs and a terrible hospitalization with an infection where everyone else was ordering test after test and treating me like a number. Dr. Biskin is the only one who stood up for me and made everyone else back down telling them I was a person with feelings and had been through a terrible lot. They showed nothing but respect afterwards. Sometimes your wait is a bit long in his office but you have to have patience because he is taking his time with his patients and you know he will do the same for you. The office staff is always so kind and you know you are welcome from the moment you walk in the door. As long as he is willing to keep working on me and taking such good care of me I will continue going back to him time and time again. Thank you Dr. Biskin!