A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Blacher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blacher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blacher, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blacher graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blacher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Blacher MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Blacher practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Blacher practices Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.