A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Blase, Internist, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blase graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blase has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edmund Blase MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Blase practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blase has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lawrence Blase practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.