Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Blase, Internist, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blase
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blase graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blase has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence E Blase MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Blase practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Blase practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Geriatric Doctors.