A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Blitz, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blitz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Blitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Blitz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Blitz practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Blitz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ and Newfoundland, NJ.
See Wayne Cardiologists.