Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Blitz, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Blitz practice?
Dr. Lawrence Blitz practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Newfoundland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Winterset, IA.
See Newfoundland Cardiologists.