Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Blitz, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitz graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Blitz MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Blitz practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Blitz practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ and Newfoundland, NJ.
See Wayne Cardiologists.