A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Block is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Block, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Block has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Block MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Block practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Block has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Block practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.