A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Block is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Block, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Block has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Block MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Block practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Block practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, MA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.