A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blonde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blonde graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Blonde has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blonde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan