A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blonde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Blonde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blonde graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Blonde has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Blonde MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Blonde practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blonde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Blonde practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Nuclear Medicine Physicians.