A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bloom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bloom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bloom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Bloom practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Bloom practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.