A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bloom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bloom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bloom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Bloom practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Bloom practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.