A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Blumen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Blumen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumen graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Blumen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Blumen practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Blumen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Blumen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Surgeons.