A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bohannan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohannan graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bohannan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohannan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bohannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Bohannan practice?
Dr. Lawrence Bohannan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Bohannan, Dr. Laurence Bohannan, Dr. Loren Bohannan, Dr. Lorenzo Bohannan