A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bohannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bohannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohannon graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bohannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence L Bohannon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Bohannon practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bohannon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bohannon practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA and Modesto, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Nephrologists.