A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bohannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bohannan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohannan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bohannan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohannan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Bohannan practice?
Dr. Lawrence Bohannan practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Eureka, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Nephrologists, San Francisco General Practitioners, and San Francisco Surgeons.