A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Bone, Professor Emeritus is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Multiple Trauma
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bone graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Bone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Bone practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bone has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Bone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.