A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Borelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Borelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borelli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borelli graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Borelli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Napoleon Borelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence N. Borelli practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Borelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Borelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
See Westlake Village Surgeons.