A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Borelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Borelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borelli graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Borelli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Napoleon Borelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence N. Borelli practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Borelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Borelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA.
See Camarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.