A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Borges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Borges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Borges, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borges graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Francis Borges MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Borges practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Borges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Borges practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.