Dr. Lawrence Born MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Indianapolis, IN

October 4th, 2016
Excellent Doctor!

August 29th, 2014
Do not seek treatment here
The staff was incredibly rude and I had to wait for an hour to been seen. The physician did not take the time to explain what my treatment options were and continues to order exams at my expense without explanation. I am very displeased with this physician the administrative support staff and overall management.

April 19th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Born is certainly very smart & very capable. He needs to listen to his patients instead of thinking they are looking for a "Dr. Feelgood" type! He failed to listen & jumped to conclusions. He told me I needed one type of test & when I got to the hospital I was told he ordered something different. A test I couldn't drink 3 16oz. cups of dye due to my vomiting for 3 days prior. He told me if I continued to feel bad just go to emergency & they could admit me etc. ! As it turned out I had a bowel obstruction which had twisted (the blood was cut off), a hernia & I could have died. Dr. Born has made no attempt to follow up since I left his office.The experience wasn't a good one. If I hadn't been so ill we would have exchanged a few choice words. Being smart & knowing how to treat a patient don't always co-exist in the same doctor.