A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Borow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Borow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Borow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Borow graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Borow MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Borow practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Borow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Borow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Newark, DE.
See Bala Cynwyd Obstetricians & Gynecologists.