A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bortenschlager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Bortenschlager is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bortenschlager
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bortenschlager, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortenschlager graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bortenschlager has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Bortenschlager MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Bortenschlager practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bortenschlager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bortenschlager practices Critical Care Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Critical Care Practitioners.