Dr. Lawrence Boveri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 23 reviews

August 18th, 2016
Love--Dr. Lawrence Boveri...I would recommend him to anyone.

December 3rd, 2015
I hope I never need to find another OB/GYN in my life!

September 22nd, 2015
Best ob/gyn on the planet
Love this Dr. Both of my daughters live him too. Funny and compassionate, world love to have him as our regular Dr, not just on/gym.

June 2nd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Lawrence and his fathers for 50 years. I can only say Lawrence is as wonderful as his father was. I would highly recommend him or Steven.

December 15th, 2014
STAFF IS VERY RUDE. MAINLY INTERESTED IN PREGNANT PATIENTS. OLDER PATIENTS, NOT SO MUCH. OFFICE MANAGER IS A B.... I AM NOT SURE HE HAS THE PATIENT BEST INTEREST AT HEART. MONEY MORE IMPORTANT

April 24th, 2014
Simply the best !!!
Dr.Lawrence is the Ob-gyn I have been 2 . His bed side manner is the best. He makes you feel at ease. I love Dr. Lawrence I have been a patient of his for about 8 years. I will not go to anyone else. This doctor came highly recommanded to me. He just simply the best.

March 4th, 2014
Preasure !
I am 35+ years old about 3 years ago Dr .Boveri recommend that I have a laperscopy to see what was going on inside of me. Reason because my periods are really bad and I had a palips and a little endometriosis while doing this he discovered the reason why I never had kid and recommended that I would be a great candidate for envitro when I told him no we do not beleive in that every appointment I had it was the topic of each visit . Because he was worried about talking my husband and I into doing this he would not do anything about my heavy menstrual cycleas. Finally my last visit I had enough and stood my ground and told him how it was and to please stop bring up this envitro thing cause its not happening and if he was not willing to treat me for what my real issues are then I will find another gyno. I after that visit I have never been back . I have found a great gyno now who treating me not worried about getting pregnant . If you cant have babies and dont want preasure on trying to get pregnant everytime you see him I would not recommend. I am well today and my doctor did what nessiary to fix my issues.

February 26th, 2014
The Best Doctor Ever
Doctor Lawrence Boveri is the best doctor! He has been my OBGYN for over twenty years and I wish he could be my "Everything" Doctor. He delivered both of my daughter and recently performed a hysterectomy on me. His bedside manners are perfect, his sense of humor is amazing and he makes you and your family feel so comfortable. He is sincere and genuinely concerned about each of his patience as if they were his personal friend or family member. I have referred so many friends to Lawrence and we all feel the same about him, there isn't anyone like him and we love him! My daughter recently started seeing Lawrence and she was so nervous to be seen by a male OBGYN and I told her no worries. I went with her to her appointment and after leaving, her exact words were "that wasn't awkward at all Mom, I love him". That says a lot when a teenager doesn't feel awkward at an OBGYN's office. I wanted to put my daughter on birth control but did not want to invite her to become sexually active and he handled the situation perfectly! My daughter also wants to be an obstetrician and has spoke with Lawrence regarding the proper Avenue to take. He has gone out of his way to try to help her and decide her future. He is the best OBGYN in the world and recommend him for all ages of women! You will not be disappointed and will soon be writing the same type of review! Thank you Lawrence for being you!

February 11th, 2014
My Favorite Doctor
Dr. Boveri has taken care of me for 18 years. He is great and his brother is great too. My entire family has Dr. Boveri for their OB/GYN.

June 6th, 2013
The best. I would recommend him to anyone. He helped me with all three of my children. I know numerous ladies that see him. He always make you feel comfortable and talks to you. Always has a smile. Very caring.

November 5th, 2012
Great Doctor
My family (sisters,daughters,nieces) has been seeing this doctor as long as he has been in practice and I would recommend him to everybody. He has a great personality, great bedside manner, and a great sense of humor that helps you get through a yearly appointment that besides from him you'd rather forget.

October 23rd, 2012
would not recommend to anyone
Would not recommend unless you like the fake cancer scare so that the doctor can perform unnecessary test in order to make the most money possible off of you. The staff is not professional and incompetent and will lie, their main concern is how big will their Christmas bonus be. Patient mean very little