Dr. Lawrence Brandt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 4th, 2015
One word...Excellent
He is not only smart but has a wonderful bedside manners...he has always made me feel that he is looking out for my best interest. ...he listens...responds..... he has helped me out when nobody could help....I trust him and give him excellent rating on all gastrointestinal issues.

November 8th, 2010
I went to Dr. Brandt because I had heard from many sources that he was one of the best. I was under the care of other physicians but used him many times with the understanding that he would make sure my care was on track. When I first saw him, I had no diagnosis. He tried to help me, but my problems persisted. I eventually received a diagnosis, and when I went back to Dr. Brandt he was overly interested in making me believe that he had diagnosed me. He hadn't. The last time I saw him, I was very ill, and was having difficulty finding an effective treatment. Rather than try to help me, he belittled me, told me that I better make the meds I was on work, or there would be no hope for me. Once he brought me to tears he kept on going. I left in tears, fearful that I would never get my life back. I cried the whole way home. Happily, he was very wrong and more talented and commited physicians have helped my condition improve.

October 27th, 2008
Not only is Dr. Brandt cautious and thorough in his evaluation of the patient, but he offers advice in such an empathetic manner that he engendors a high level of faith and trust in him.