A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Braud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Braud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braud
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Braud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Braud, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braud graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Braud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence L Braud FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Braud practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Braud has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Braud practices Otolaryngology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Otolaryngologists.