A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brennan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence V Brennan MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence V. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brennan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lawrence Brennan practices Medical Oncology near Crestview Hills, KY.