A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Brennan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brennan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Brennan practice?
Dr. Lawrence Brennan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Fort Thomas, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY and Williamstown, KY.
See Fort Thomas Internists, Fort Thomas Oncologists, and Fort Thomas Hematologists.