A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Brennan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brennan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Brennan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence V Brennan MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence V. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brennan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lawrence Brennan practices Medical Oncology near Crestview Hills, KY.