Dr. Lawrence Brent MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

no change

April 28th, 2016
Dr, Brent was very nice....He even called me to give me my results

October 20th, 2014
very happy patient
I have been a patient of Dr Brent's for many years. I find Doctor Brent to be a very kind and caring Doctor. He is professional and answers any and all questions. He examines you and he asks questions about your health and shows that he cares about what your going through. I'm thankful for such a caring Doctor. The staff are beautiful and caring too. The haldeman ave office is a well oiled machine. I love Doctor Brent and all the staff in this office. Give Doctor Brent a chance and you won't be disappointed.

June 24th, 2014
Caring Professional
He takes his time with everything which is a double edged sword when you're tired of trying new things to deal with chronic pain as a result of rheumatoid arthritis... but I'd rather a doctor who does that oer one who just writes prescriptions ANY DAY! Long wait in the lobby, but I don't have anywhere else to be.

February 24th, 2014
Kelly Umberger
FINALLY, I have met a doctor that really listened to me! It took years of going back and forth with my family doctor of 35 years, feeling like I was a true burden every time I walked through his door. I was finally referred to Dr. Brent and my life has changed dramatically.! I can now enjoy each day and do normal every day tasks! He did not limit my visit, was extremely helpful and very educated in his field. I give him a five star rating out of five stars! I even had to place a call and he personally called me back that same day!!! Very happy to have finally found a great doctor.

January 19th, 2014
Horrible experience. I had read the reviews thinking that he could figure out what was wrong with me. One of Phila best..what a total joke. All he did wastell me about himself. How sad.

August 20th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
What unlike about doctor Brent is that he takes his time with every patient he NEVER rushes you. I may have to wait a little when I go in for appt but it don't bother me cause I know he will take his time with me and answer as many questions as I have. He is a very warm and caring person. I would def refer him to a friend and I have. I have seen many doctors and I gage to say he is the best on every level! And yes I would go back I been going there 3 years.

June 17th, 2013
Great
Dr. Brent is excellent ! Takes his time with me, and I see 8-10 Drs, and he is one of the best !!!!!!

August 21st, 2011
talks about himself, narcistic, ego over blown, quite inadequate as diagnostician