A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brotman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brotman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brotman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- diagnostic radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brotman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Palo Pinto Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Daniel Brotman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Brotman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brotman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Brotman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.