A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brotman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brotman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brotman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brotman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- diagnostic radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brotman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brotman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Palo Pinto Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Daniel Brotman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Brotman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brotman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Brotman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.