A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Brown, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence F Brown MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Brown practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Norwood Pathologists.