Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

1.0

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE show details WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE
by Patient Zero on Sep 25th, 2015

I saw Bruguera at Kaiser. He was more interested & spent more time asking me questions about my sex life and sexual history than about my family history or high blood pressure. I was so upset by the graphic nature of his questions that I called a friend after wards to calm down - the frequency, type of sex & multiple number of partners even though I have been in 20+ year relationship & even suggested that my partner must be "getting it somewhere else if he wasn't getting it from me". I have never been more uncomfortable or offended by a doctor in my entire life. When I called Patient Services to request a change in doctors I was encouraged to file a formal complaint against after informing them of his line questions - which i never did & simply just changed doctors. Choose who you want, but I wouldn't take my dying cat to this man.

Jul 19th, 2015

I felt he was trying to sell some new medication to me. I didn't really like his diagnosis or his approach to understand my health situation.