Dr. Lawrence Brunel Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Brunel?

Patient

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I recently had a ultra sound (out side and inside) for my fibroid's and enlarged uterus. I was very nervous with anxiety scared out of my mind. Matter of fact I was thinking abt. leaving after I got there It was that bad. The staff told doc how nervous I was. We went into a room first and he talked to me before we started to ease my mind and help me threw this process. which was nice of him. The Doctor and his wife along with my mother holding my hand they all worked as a team to help me get threw this procedure. Doctor Brunel took his time I believe and checked out everything to make sure I was ok. This was hard for me because all I wanted to do Is get up and leave. At one point doc Brunel turned on the fan to help me out since I was so nervous. His wife holding one hand and my mom holding the other Doc Brunnel finished. He talked to me after and explained everything he saw and what the plan would be. I feel he will keep a good eye on me for the future and a special thanks to his wife for letting me cry on her shoulder. She's an Angel.

Posted on January 4th, 2017