A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Burgess, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Burgess, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Facial Paralysis
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Peter Burgess MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Burgess practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Burgess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Burgess practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Otolaryngologists, Honolulu Plastic Surgeons, and Honolulu Surgeons.