Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

1329 Lusitana St
Ste 407
Honolulu, HI 96813
808-533-3368
Locations and availability (2)

|  wish surgical  |  show details
by adnan arshad on Aug 3rd, 2014

Good Evening Dear Sir/ Madam..!!! You are welcome to Wish Surgical. We are offering Complete Range of Plastic Surgery and Electro surgery Instruments. You can make Online Orders through our website and get the products within a few days at your door. We Accept Pay Pal, Credit / Debit Card Payments. It’s all About Our Customers satisfaction and facilities. If you are interested to buy some Products, so Please visit our website www.wishsurgical.com . We will wait for your visit. Thank you…!!! Regards, WISH SURGICAL

|  Too busy to listen  |  show details
by T on Jun 20th, 2013

He is just too busy to care. I walked out feeling like I need to find another doctor who will listen to my issues. I don't like him. He made an easy buck and I'm sure that's all that matters to him.

|  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

not sure how to rate this dr. I thought he was great initially, but he was not listening to me, and kept pushing more and more medications to correct my allergies. I explained over and over that I was there to speak to him about surgery ad not allergy medication, and he just would not listen. a funny man...not like the other 3 dr's I have seen...but I wish he would have listened to me.

|  show details
Aug 5th, 2009

Dr. Burgess is a rare find. He is very, very patient, explains procedures... even moved viewing screen to allow me to watch procedure (scope up nose, down throat) to help ease my anxiety. Excellent follow-up. Wish he were a Family Doctor as he would be my doctor of choice.