A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Burstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Burstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Burstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Burstein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Burstein has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Burstein practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Neurologists.