A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Burstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Burstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Burstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Burstein practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Burstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Burstein practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Neurologists.