A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Bushkell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Bushkell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bushkell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bushkell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lee Bushkell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Bushkell practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Bushkell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Bushkell practices Dermatology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Lenoir City Dermatologists.