A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Buxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Buxton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Buxton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buxton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Buxton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Franklin Buxton MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Buxton practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Buxton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Buxton practices Neurology near Burnet, TX.
See Burnet Neurologists.