inactive

Lawrence H Byrd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
Today was my first visit with Dr. Byrd. I have been having issues controlling my blood pressure for the first time ever since January. Dr. Byrd spent a great deal of time with me, reviewed all of the tests I had completed prescribed by my other doctors prior to seeing him, answered all of my questions and listened to my concerns. He is a very patient, knowledgeable and caring man. I feel fortunate to have been referred to him. I highly recommend Dr. Byrd to anyone who is need of a Nephrologist.

May 10th, 2016
Best Nephrologist in NJ
The best nephrologist I have ever been to. He is a top doctor and highly recommended.

April 26th, 2016
dr. byrd is a great doctor, who will put you at ease and is very concerned with the patients well being. I've been a patient for 25+ years and he has taken great care of me and my wife for our hypertension issues.

March 8th, 2016
Very well informed MD and is great to visit and is able to change treatment plans if needed. Great man and doctor.

November 26th, 2015
Dr. Byrd is personal and well versed in medicine. I would not hesitate to recommend him

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Byrd is amazing. He is soft spoken, patient, empathetic, encouraging and very kind.

April 11th, 2015
Dr. Byrd listens, he takes care to note changes and will make you healthy and well if its at all possible.

February 1st, 2015
One of the best doctors I have ever visited. He is a life saver!

September 2nd, 2014
Quality Engineer
Dr. Byrd has been my transplant doctor for over 10 years. He is fabulous! However his staff is unprofessional; no follow through; and makes many mistakes on prescriptions they call into mail order. I wrote Dr. Byrd twice about this staff, and when I saw him 5 months ago, I told him I am moving on because of his staff. However, he said..."guess what I am moving too!" He is now relocated elsewhere and out of that horrible group! Phyliss the nurse is HORRIBLE!

August 8th, 2012
Excellent doctor, one of a kind!
I have been a transplant patient of Dr Byrd's for over 26 years. He is an excellent doctor with a great staff! My wife and 2 adult children also go to Dr Byrd for many years and are completely satisfied. I've gone to many doctors in my 65 years, but Dr Byrd is honestly the best!

February 19th, 2011
Caryn Fitzptrick, patient
I cannot say enough about Dr. Byrd. This is the most patient, caring doctor that anyone could hope to find. He takes the time to answer any and all questions. He follows up every blood test (or other test) with a personal note or a phone call. He is ALWAYS supportive and encouraging.Dr. Byrd is one-of-a-kind!

July 29th, 2010
Best Dr I have ever had
After any kind of test Dr. Byrd will write you a personal not ewith the results. He is kind, caring very knowledgable, just great medical care.