A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Cheung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Cheung, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence C.C. Cheung MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cheung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Cheung practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.