A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Charles Kelly DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kelly practices Family Medicine near Benwood, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, WV.
See Benwood Primary Care Doctors.