A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Leventhal, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Leventhal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Craig Leventhal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Leventhal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Leventhal practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Emergency Physicians and Naples Internists.