A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Nelson is Excellent. Dr. Nelson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Centers
- Corona Reg Med Ctr -Magnolia, Corona, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Nelson practice?
Dr. Lawrence Nelson practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Norco, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Nelson, Dr. Laurence Nelson, Dr. Loren Nelson, Dr. Lorenzo Nelson