A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Corona Reg Med Ctr -Magnolia, Corona, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Clair Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Nelson practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Primary Care Doctors.