A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Corona Reg Med Ctr -Magnolia, Corona, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Clair Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Nelson practices Family Medicine near Norco, CA.
See Norco Family Physicians.