A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Parish, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Leg Ulcer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parish has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Charles Parish MD is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Parish practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Parish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Parish practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.