A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stewart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Stewart has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Stewart practice?
Dr. Lawrence Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.