A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stewart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Stewart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Carl Stewart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Ophthalmologists.