A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Stewart, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Stewart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Carl Stewart MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Stewart practices Ophthalmology near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Ophthalmologists.