A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Sweet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Sweet, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans