A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Varner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Varner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Varner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Varner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Varner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence C Varner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Varner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Varner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Varner practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Family Physicians and Farmville Geriatric Doctors.