A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Varner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Varner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Varner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Varner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Varner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Community Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Callie Varner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence C. Varner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Varner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Varner practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Farmville, VA.
See Farmville Primary Care Doctors and Farmville Geriatric Doctors.