A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Caldwell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caldwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Caldwell practice?
Dr. Lawrence Caldwell practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Caldwell, Dr. Laurence Caldwell, Dr. Loren Caldwell, Dr. Lorenzo Caldwell