A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Campo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Campo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Campo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence J Campo MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Campo practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Campo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Campo practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.