A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Cannaday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannaday graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Cannaday has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence R Cannaday MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Cannaday practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Cannaday has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Cannaday practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.